What is a Typical Meditation Session?
A typical meditation session would consist of the following:
- Silent sitting meditation
- Silent walking meditation
- Guided silent sitting meditation
- Introductions/A reading on Buddhist teachings or Dharma/Singing
- Mindful movements
- Refreshment break
- Dharma sharing: sharing our experience with the practice in our daily lives or asking questions. See the Guidelines for Dharma Sharing
The sessions are facilitated by experienced meditation practitioners.